Start the Application Process Here
Be Prepared to Provide:
- A current PRI (Patient Review Instrument) and Screen within 90 days of application. These can be done by any visiting nurse service, or senior service agency— a few are listed below. (This is not necessary for patients coming from a hospital.)
- URHC (University of Rochester Home Care): 585.787.2233
- RRHC (Rochester Regional Home Care): 585.214.1000
- HCR (Home Care of Rochester): 585.272.1930
- Any Health Care Proxy, Power of Attorney and MOLST forms that the patient may have in effect.
- Copies of all the patient’s insurance cards, Social Security card and photo ID.
- When seeking Long Term Placement, we may ask that you also provide copies of current Bank Statements and other account statements with the completed application
Before You Apply
About the PRI & Screen
If you have questions on how to obtain a PRI and Screen, please contact our Admissions Department at 585.388.2307. Each applicant is carefully assessed to determine the specific medical, physical, nursing and psychosocial needs.
Admission from Hospitals
If you or your loved one is in a hospital, please let the social worker know you are interested in Fairport Baptist Homes. The social worker will obtain all the information and fax it to us, at 585.388.2388.
Admission from Home Through Agency
If your loved one is currently being cared for at home, the home care agency can complete the PRI and screen; and obtain the other information from the physician in the community.
All written and verbal information you provide us is considered privileged and will be treated confidentially. To view our confidentiality policy, click here.
All approved applicants are placed in a waiting pool from which admissions are made according to the care needs of the applicant. Admission is based on a variety of additional factors as well, including, but not limited to special needs of the applicant and whether there is an opening at the appropriate level of care.
To easily contact us, send or fax your application information to: 585.388.2388.
Click here for some of the most Frequently Asked Questions for Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living.