Support the FBH Foundation!
Monetary Donations to The FBH Foundation to support Senior Care, SOFI or The Tool Thrift Shop
BY CREDIT CARDDONATE NOW
Make a donation by credit card, by clicking on the button below.
TO DONATE BY CHECK
Download, print, and fill out this form, then make a check payable to FBH Foundation and mail to 4646 Nine Mile Point Road, Fairport, NY 14450
Other Ways to Give
Give of Your Time
Come help with a friendly visit, transportation or helping with activities or at the gift shop.
Contact Jill Sypnier at 585.388.2323 or email@example.com
Download our volunteer application
Gifts to this fund allow us to utilize them in the greatest areas of need.
Remember or Honor Someone Special
- Honor someone special with a gift that has a direct impact on the lives of our seniors. Click here to Donate Now!
- Honor a Caregiver at FBH — Click here to Donate Now!
- Wall of Remembrance - Purchase a leaf or a stone for the Tree of Life by clicking here.
- Name us in your will or make us a beneficiary of a life insurance policy or retirement account
- Donate a Required Minimum Distribution from a retirement account
- Give a gift of appreciated stock
It’s simple to give a gift of appreciated securities (stock) to the FBH Foundation! Just follow the steps outlined here. If you have any questions, call the Foundation at 585.388.2328.
- Complete and mail the Stock Donation Letter of Intention given below. Send one copy to your broker and one copy to FBH via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax 585.377.2620 or mail to: FBH Foundation, 4646 Nine Mile Point Road, Fairport, NY 14450
- To transfer stock. The simplest way to transfer stock is electronically. Download The Stock Donation Letter of Intention. Have your bank or broker notify Merrill Lynch, Steven Szczublewski 585.383.5764. Provide your bank or broker with the necessary information to transfer the securities:
• DTC # 8862
• FBH Account # 427-74004
You will receive confirmation from the Foundation. When the Foundation’s brokerage firm receives the transfer request, they will send a stock confirmation form to the Foundation stating the value of the shares of stock delivered, the price at the time of sale and the final value of the gift for tax purposes. The Foundation will send you a gift acknowledgement which serves as verification and receipt for the securities transfer for your records.
Give through United Way
- Make a gift through your workplace giving campaign or directly through the United Way website and use Donor #1144.
Volunteer at FBH
In many ways, the most valuable gift you can give to our seniors is the gift of your time. Driving a senior to a doctor’s appointment or to the grocery store. Giving a caregiver some respite time, even for an hour or two, or visiting a senior on a regular basis. Time commitments are flexible and you can choose where to spend your time, including helping with parties, activities, and at our gift shop.
- If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Jill Sypnier, Director of Therapeutic Recreation and Volunteers at email@example.com or 585.388.2383. You can also download our volunteer application and email or mail it to us.
- We also welcome student volunteers! Download our student application and email or mail it to us.
The purpose of The Service Board of the Fairport Baptist Homes shall be to join volunteers in a bond of Christian/ecumenical fellowship whose special interest is the welfare of the people served by the Fairport Baptist Homes.
Membership shall consist of men and women of all faiths and those who are interested in doing voluntary service in keeping with the mission of Fairport Baptist Homes. Members are defined as those who contribute their time, talent and/or financial gifts.
If you are interested in joining the Service Board, please contact Valerie Peters: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUPPORTING THE FAIRPORT BAPTIST HOMES FOUNDATION
The 13th Annual Swing For Seniors Golf Classic- A fundraiser to support the Fairport Baptist Homes Foundation's mission to provide services to the seniors within our community.
WHEN: Wednesday, July 19, 2023
WHERE: Ravenwood Golf Club
To date, this tournament has raised more than $750,000 to fund programs and services that benefit area seniors!
Click below for our 2023 Sponsor list!
We are grateful to the many corporations who support the work we do at FBH every day.
To become a Mission Partner, please contact Sarabeth Kanabroski at 585.388.2328 or email@example.com
Our efforts raise funds to support the programs and services at Fairport Baptist Homes as well as the resources needed for future growth and stability.
For more information on joining our Board of Directors or a Foundation Committee, please contact Sarabeth Kanabroski at 585.388.2328 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Garth Brokaw, Vice Chair
Christopher A. Moore
Board Members (continued)
Jennifer Wallace, Treasurer
Luke P. Wright
Thomas H. Poelma (President/CEO)