Skilled Nursing Care
Fairport Baptist Homes provides skilled nursing care, rehabilitation and comfort care in our 142-bed facility of accessible “neighborhoods” following our innovative household model, with its unique, home-like culture. We offer private and semi-private rooms. To take a virtual tour of our neighborhoods, please click here. To come see for yourself, contact Admissions at 585.388.2307.
Who we help
- Seniors who can no longer live safely alone in their own homes or current residence
- Seniors who may need round-the-clock care and medical supervision
- Those who need assistance with feeding, bathing, and dressing
- Most insurances accepted
What we offer you
- No long hallways, no hospital-style nursing stations
- Accessible neighborhoods, in a home-like environment
- Resident-directed care with 10-12 seniors per household
- Generously sized private and semi-private rooms
- Three meals daily in a family dining setting- Light housekeeping and laundry service
- A nurse/care manager on site to develop your individual care plan and coordinate any additional required or desired services
- On site nursing support, with home health aides to help with routine personal care needs
- Licensed home care services agency assistance on a fee for service basis if desired
- Assistance with medications
- Social, recreational, and spiritual activities
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Beauty salon and barber shop!
- Weekly religious services (Catholic and Protestant) and visits with on-site Chaplain
- Gift shop
- Cafeteria offering snacks and meals
- Preferred admission for FBH’s rehabilitation services, if needed following a hospitalization, based on availability and individual care needs.
The people you’ll want to know
Our Skilled Nursing caregivers are as special as the seniors they care for:
Debra Lester, Director of Nursing
To learn more/schedule a personal tour:
− Call Admissions, at 585.388.2307.
To join our neighborhood, take two steps:
Step 1: Application Form
Simply fill out our FBH Admissions application & financial disclosure
Step 2: Provide Paperwork
Provide the following so we can evaluate you, or your senior:
- A current PRI (Patient Review Instrument) and Screen within 90 days of application. These can be done by any visiting nursing service, or senior service agency— a few are listed below. (This is not necessary for patients coming from a hospital.)
- VNS (Visiting Nurse Service) 585.787.2233
- Lifetime Care 585-214-1000
- HCR (Home Care of Rochester) 585.272.1930
- A signed HIPPA form, which we use to request medical history and information from the patient’s Primary Care Physician. (This is not necessary for patients coming from a hospital.)
- Any Health Care Proxy, Power of Attorney and MOLST forms that the patient may have in effect.
- Copies of all the patient’s insurance cards, Social Security card and photo ID.
- When seeking Long Term Placement, we may ask that you also provide copies of current Bank Statements and other account statements with the completed application
Legal Disclaimers & Rates
Welcome to Fairport Baptist Homes
At Fairport Baptist Homes, we’ve created a uniquely vibrant senior living community. We provide excellent healthcare in a homelike setting serving as a nurturing extension of family, where the quality of life is just as important as the quality of care.
Individualized care services
We view your time and care here as a partnership with you, your family, and Fairport Baptist Homes. We believe in resident-directed care – residents can participate at the level that is most comfortable for them.
|Healthcare Services||Enhanced Resident Life||Amenities|
|Physician Services||Housekeeping Services||Beautician/Barber|
|Surgical Consultation||Laundry Services||Community Meetings|
|X-Ray Services||Pastoral Care||Resident Council Meetings|
|Ophthalmologist||Sunday Services in our Chapel||Active Volunteers|
|Routine Podiatry||Bible Study||Picnics|
|Dermatology||Hospice and Palliative Care||Community Outings|
|Physical Therapy||Hospital Visitations by Chaplains||Gardening/Crafts|
|Occupational Therapy||Seasonal Worship||Cooking|
|Pharmacy Services||Caregivers/Family Support Groups||Seasonal Parties, Birthdays|
|Speech Therapist||Dietary Service||Gift Shoppe|
|Rehabilitative Care||Counseling||Pet Visitations|
|Social Workers||Community Service Projects|
Skilled Nursing Care Daily Rates for 2022
- Private: $530.00 per day (Includes daily tax applied by NYS at 6.8%)
- Semi-Private: $502.00 per day (Includes daily tax applied by NYS at 6.8%)
- Rehabilitation: $625.00 per day, all private rooms (Includes daily tax applied by NYS at 6.8%)
Payment in full is to be made within 10 days of receipt of bill in order to avoid a finance charge of 1.5% per month. Payments are made from the resident’s personal funds or by Medicaid when personal assets are not available. It is the responsibility of the resident and/or responsible party to apply for Medicaid assistance to meet all due dates when appropriate and to provide FBH, on a timely basis, verification from the County upon acceptance for this aid. A pre-payment of one month’s room and board is required as well as any partial month days from the date of admission to the next month, as defined in the FBH policy for this item. Additionally, FBH bills for all co-pays, deductibles, and ancillary services. Prescribed medication will be billed by HealthDirect/Kinney Drugs.