Skilled Nursing Care
Fairport Baptist Homes provides skilled nursing care, rehabilitation and comfort care in our 142-bed facility of accessible “neighborhoods” following our innovative household model, with its unique, home-like culture. We offer private and semi-private rooms. To take a virtual tour of our neighborhoods, please click here. To come see for yourself, contact Nadine Arndt at 585.388.2307.
Who we help
- Seniors who can no longer live safely alone in their own homes or current residence
- Seniors who may need round-the-clock care and medical supervision
- Those who need assistance with feeding, bathing, and dressing
- Most insurances accepted
What we offer you
- No long hallways, no hospital-style nursing stations
- Accessible neighborhoods, in a home-like environment
- Resident-directed care with 10-12 seniors per household
- Generously sized private and semi-private rooms
- Three meals daily in a family dining setting- Light housekeeping and laundry service
- A nurse/care manager on site to develop your individual care plan and coordinate any additional required or desired services
- On site nursing support, with home health aides to help with routine personal care needs
- Licensed home care services agency assistance on a fee for service basis if desired
- Assistance with medications
- Social, recreational, and spiritual activities
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Beauty salon and barber shop!
- Weekly religious services (Catholic and Protestant) and visits with on-site Chaplain
- Gift shop
- Cafeteria offering snacks and meals
- Preferred admission for FBH’s rehabilitation services, if needed following a hospitalization, based on availability and individual care needs.
The people you’ll want to know
Our Skilled Nursing caregivers are as special as the seniors they care for:
Debra Lester, Director of Nursing
To learn more/schedule a personal tour:
− Call or email Nadine Arndt, Admissions, at 585.388.2307.
To join our neighborhood, take two steps:
Step 1: Application Form
Simply fill out our FBH Admissions application & financial disclosure
Step 2: Provide Paperwork
Provide the following so we can evaluate you, or your senior:
- A current PRI (Patient Review Instrument) and Screen within 90 days of application. These can be done by any visiting nursing service, or senior service agency— a few are listed below. (This is not necessary for patients coming from a hospital.)
- VNS (Visiting Nurse Service) 585.787.2233
- Lifetime Care 585-214-1000
- HCR (Home Care of Rochester) 585.272.1930
- A signed HIPPA form, which we use to request medical history and information from the patient’s Primary Care Physician. (This is not necessary for patients coming from a hospital.)
- Any Health Care Proxy, Power of Attorney and MOLST forms that the patient may have in effect.
- Copies of all the patient’s insurance cards, Social Security card and photo ID.
- When seeking Long Term Placement, we may ask that you also provide copies of current Bank Statements and other account statements with the completed application
All written and verbal information you provide us is considered privileged, and will be treated confidentially. View our confidentiality policy.
All approved applicants are placed in a waiting pool from which admissions are made according to the care needs of the applicant. Admission is based on a variety of additional factors as well, including, but not limited to: special needs of the applicant, whether there is an opening at the appropriate level of care, roommate compatibility and, if vacancy is in a double room, whether it is male or female occupied. To easily contact us, send or fax your application information to: 585.377.2620.
A variety of payment options:
Fairport Baptist Homes accepts Private, Medicare, Medicaid, and other Third Party Payers.