Fairport Baptist Homes Assisted Living is a community of lovely, accessible “neighborhoods” in a home-like setting. There are 10-12 seniors per neighborhood that eat all their meals together in our family dining area. No long hallways, no hospital-style nursing stations. We gather in the kitchen, much like you do. We currently have spacious apartments available. To see pictures of our Assisted Living community and apartments, click here. If you’d like a personal tour or need more information, please contact Lydia Hahn at 585.388.2384 or email@example.com
Who we help
- Seniors who can no longer live safely alone in their own homes
- Seniors who are quite independent but need some level of assistance with bathing, dressing, meals, housekeeping, and managing medications.
- We also help seniors who are independent but need at a higher level of assistance with daily needs and activities such as one-to-one assistance transferring in and out of bed/chair, dressing, and showering.
- Most insurances accepted.
What we offer you
- Accessible “neighborhoods,” following our innovative household model, with a unique, home-like setting that promotes a sense of community, encouraging socialization and building of family relationships
- Fully-licensed Adult Care level services, with 22 apartments, plus an Assisted Living Program, with 11 apartments, in one setting
- Three meals daily in a family dining setting
- Light housekeeping and laundry service
- A nurse/care manager on site to develop your individual care plan and coordinate any additional required or desired services
- On site nursing support, with home health aides to help with routine personal care needs
- Assistance with medications
- Social, recreational and spiritual activities
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Weekly religious services (Catholic and Protestant) and visits with on-site Chaplain
- Gift shop
- Cafeteria offering snacks and meals
- Preferred admission for FBH’s rehabilitation services, if needed following a hospitalization, based on availability and individual care needs.
- Fairport Baptist Home transportation services for medical and personal appointments
- In addition to our scheduled activities, Perinton Community Center is nearby, offering various social and recreational activities (for nominal program fees)
The people you’ll want to know
Our Assisted Living caregivers are as special as the seniors they care for:
Ashley Powell, Administrator, (585) 388-2383
Lydia Hahn, Assistant Administrator, (585) 388-2384
To join our neighborhood: Resident Application for Admission Form.
All written and verbal information you provide us is considered privileged, and will be treated confidentially.