Start your career with our family and work with pioneers in senior care. Our Households are centered around the only thing that matters- what’s best for seniors and their families. Build your career here; mentoring and advancement opportunities are available. Competitive rates and benefits. Join us and make a difference!
Now hiring an Accounts Receivables Coordinator.
This is a full-time position with benefits available.
Essential job functions include:
- Record and post daily cash receipts to cash log and individual Resident accounts.
- Prepare bank deposits.
- Perform monthly billing, including private pay/co-insurance, Medicaid, personal liability, and long-term care insurance.
- Perform follow-up collection activities on all unpaid accounts.
- Prepare/Maintain billing documentation.
- Review census and prepare required paperwork.
- Must possess, at minimum, a high school diploma. AAS is preferred.
- Must have a minimum of two years of relevant billing experience.
To apply, please visit us at: https://fairportbaptisthomes.org/employment-application/
Since its founding over 100 years ago, Fairport Baptist Homes has been committed to providing compassionate care to seniors. Today, we deliver a multitude of services at our senior living facility in Fairport and to seniors in the community.