While care—from caring people, in a household setting, unlike you’ll find anywhere in the area—is what really separates Fairport Baptist Homes from other senior care facilities, there is plenty more to be excited about. Plenty of support. Plenty of interaction. Plenty to do, socially, recreationally and spiritually.
Assisted Living & Skilled Nursing Amenities
- Three meals daily in a family dining setting
- Light housekeeping and laundry service
- A nurse/care manager on site to develop your individual care plan and coordinate any additional required or desired services
- On-site nursing support, with home health aides to help with routine personal care needs
- Assistance with medications
- Social, recreational and spiritual activities
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Weekly religious services (Catholic and Protestant) and visits with on-site chaplain
- Gift shop
- Cafeteria offering snacks and meals
- Admission for FBH’s rehabilitation services, if needed following a hospitalization, based on availability and individual care needs.
- Fairport Baptist Home transportation services for medical and personal appointments