Fairport Baptist Homes Assisted Living is a community of affordable, accessible neighborhoods in a home-like setting.
Who we help
- Seniors who can no longer live safely alone in their own homes
- Seniors of modest means, a grossly underserved population in Monroe County, who may not be able to afford other local private assisted living options
What we offer you
- Accessible “neighborhoods,” following our innovative household model, with a unique, home-like setting that promotes a sense of community, encouraging socialization and building of family relationships
- Fully-licensed Adult Care level services, with 22 apartments, plus an Assisted Living Program, with 11 apartments, in one setting
- Three meals daily in a family dining setting
- Light housekeeping and laundry service
- A nurse/care manager on site to develop your individual care plan and coordinate any additional required or desired services
- On site nursing support, with home health aides to help with routine personal care needs
- Licensed home care services agency assistance on a fee-for-service basis if desired
- Assistance with medications
- Social, recreational and spiritual activities
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Weekly religious services (Catholic and Protestant) and visits with on-site Chaplain
- Gift shop
- Cafeteria offering snacks and meals
- Preferred admission for FBH’s rehabilitation services, if needed following a hospitalization, based on availability and individual care needs.
- Fairport Baptist Home transportation services for medical and personal appointments
- Perinton Community Center nearby, offering various social and recreational activities (for nominal program fees)
The people you’ll want to knowOur Assisted Living caregivers are as special as the seniors they care for:
Ashley Gebbie, Administrator, (585) 388-2383
Thera Miller, Assistant, Administrator of Resident Life, (585) 388-2384Questions? Review our Frequently Asked Questions or call Thera Miller at 585-388-2384 for appointment or to set up a tour. You can click here for a Virtual Tour of our lovely facility. To join our neighborhood, take two steps:
Step 1: Application Form
Simply fill out our Resident Application for Admission Form.
Step 2: Provide Paperwork
Provide the following so we can evaluate you, or your senior:
- A current PRI (Patient Review Instrument) and Screen within 90 days of application. These can be done by any visiting nursing service, or senior service agency— a few are listed below. (This is not necessary for patients coming from a hospital.)
- VNS (Visiting Nurse Service) 585-787-2233
- Lifetime Care 585-214-1000
- HCR (Home Care of Rochester) 585-272-1930
- A signed HIPPA form, which we use to request medical history and information from the patient’s Primary Care Physician. (This is not necessary for patients coming from a hospital.)
- Any Health Care Proxy, Power of Attorney and MOLST forms that the patient may have in effect.
- Copies of all the patient’s insurance cards, Social Security card and photo ID.
- When seeking Long Term Placement, we may ask that you also provide copies of current Bank Statements and other account statements with the completed application
All written and verbal information you provide us is considered privileged, and will be treated confidentially. To view our confidentiality policy, click here. (ADD LINK) All approved applicants are placed in a waiting pool from which admissions are made according to the care needs of the applicant. Admission is based on a variety of additional factors as well, including, but not limited to: special needs of the applicant, whether there is an opening at the appropriate level of care, roommate compatibility and, if vacancy is in a double room, whether it is male or female occupied. To easily contact us, send or fax your application information to: 585.377.2620. A variety of payment options: Fairport Baptist Homes accepts Private, Medicare, Medicaid, and other Third Party Payers.